The Convention began on March 6 with an Evening Welcome Reception and Opening Ceremony. Technical Sessions was held on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Thursday morning was a joint session with EBRAMEM (Encontro Brasileiro em Madeiras e em Estructuras de Madeira) XV Symposium on Wood and Construction. Wednesday, March 9, was a Conference Tour - Sustainable Wood Structures and Culture in Curitiba (separate charge). It will conclude with a Banquet and Closing Ceremony on Thursday, March 10.
The Ceremony Included:
- Early Stage Researcher Morning: Students and recent graduates presented their research and participated in the Student Poster Competition.
- IUFRO 5.10 FOREST PRODUCTS MARKETING AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT: The IUFRO 5.10.00 Forest Products Marketing and Business Management Research Group met as one session during the conference.
- Joint Session with EBRAMEM (Encontro Brasileiro em Madeiras e em Estruturas de Madeira) XV Symposium on Wood and Construction
- Complimentary access to APRE (Associação Paranense de Empresas de Base Florestal) II Expo on Wood and Construction being held at the Renault Expo, March 9-11, 2016
Pre and Post Tours
- We encourage people to go to Manaus either before or after as it is an amazing experience.
- Pre or Post tour to Rio