Wednesday, June 10, 2015
8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Join us for a complete narrated tour of the world's first National Park. Our guide is trained in ecology, geology and the colorful history of this truly amazing National Park.
- Beautiful Lewis River Canyon and Falls area
- Old Faithful geyser
- A walk along the scenic boardwalks of the Fountain Paint Pots in the breaktaking Firehole River area
- Views of the tallest waterfalls in the U.S. in the magnificent Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone River
- Wildlife of Hayden Valley
- Yellowstone Lake and Lake Hotel
This is a once in a lifetime experience! Be sure to bring your camera and binoculars!
We are chartering a 30 passenger bus through Alltrans. The tour will pick up from the lower lobby of Jackson Lake Lodge at 8am, and will return about 5:30pm
The cost per person is $100.00, plus tax and guide gratuity = $122.70 total per person.
Sign up now
Call Courtney Driessen, Reservations Supervisor, at 307-543-3165
or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full payment will be required at the time of booking and each guest will also be offered a box lunch which is included in the price. The following lunches are offered, and all lunches include a bag of chips, whole fruit and a cookie:
- The Alpine - Raw Garden Vegetables with Ranch Dripping Sauce & Pita Bread
- The Back Pack - All Natural Ham with Swiss Cheese on a French Roll
- The Hiker - Sliced All Natural Turkey and Provolone Cheese on a French Roll
- The Meadow - Chicken and Grape Salad on Organic Spring Greens
Guests must remember to bring their park passes to avoid additional fees. It's fine if there is one park pass for guests who were together in the same vehicle.
Since this is a charter bus, the minimum for this trip to go is 25 guests and guests may cancel up to 14 days prior to the tour (May 27th) and receive a full refund. If on May 27th, less than 25 guests have signed up, the tour will need to be cancelled.