June 7-12, 2015
Our moderators and workshop instructors hail from all over the globe, as do our speakers (light colored countries in the figure). Our sessions are summarized below.
- Biomass chemistry for a greener environment
- Design for environment: use of renewable materials
- Wood-based green fuels and chemicals
- Biomass energy: innovations, economic realities, and public perception
- Nano to macro scale wooden composites
- Timber physics from 1 µm to 10 m
- Novel techniques for a new era of wood construction
- Wood quality and improvement
- Fiber properties chain: from cell wall to end products
- Treatments and durability
- Remember to prepare yourself for the nature and grandeur of the great American West
- Early-stage researcher day
- Mini-workshops, publishing in: Wood & Fiber Science & BioProducts Business
- Poster session and student poster competition
- Forest Products and Communities
Remember to prepare yourself for the nature and grandeur of the great American West!!
Save money by taking advantage of early bird registration – deadline is March 1!