Official Guest Tours are not provided by SWST, but many options await you.
Jackson Lake Lodge Group Activities for a Fee
- Snake River Wild and Scenic Rafting Trips (with or without lunch or dinner)
- Horseback Riding
- Jackson Lake Cruise (cruise only, Breakfast Cruise, Dinner Cruise)
- Lake Fishing and Boat and Kayak Rentals
- Golf and Tennis at nearby Jackson Hole
- Grand Teton 1/2 day Park Tour
- Yellowstone Park Full Day Tour (reservations required 30 days prior to arrival to guarantee availability)
To inquire about cost and/or to book your activities, call 800-628-9988 or 307-543-3005
Tours fill up quickly so make your arrangements early. For descriptions and prices, go to the website below.
There are many hikes, wildlife viewing, and scenic drives available at no cost. Trail maps can be obtained from the Activities desk, as well as at the airport. You can also bring your own kayaks.
Day trips to Jackson Hole with shopping and sightseeing are available via a free shuttle.
The National Museum of Wildlife Art is offering reduced rate admission tickets to SWST Convention attendees. The museum can be reached via the free shuttle. For more info: www.wildlifeart.org